People keep telling me 3 books is impressive and IT’S NOT IT’S A FAILURE
Lindsay edit: Go a minute into this video.
I vote you get extra credit.
Note: The blog is not ending. Ever. We will be in our 80s, and Samby will still be making me cry by mentioning thylacines.
Although, hopefully, by that time they will have made some progress in cloning the beautiful tasmanian tiger.
I dunno if it’s an autistic thing or just a me thing, but I’ve recently got back into the habit of sleeping on the floor with my blanket between me and all the junk on it because my bed is too smooth and feels wrooooong.
[Caption - Listen to the same song on repeat / for days]
i seem to really annoy allistics when i do this. it’s not on purpose! they get stuck! (does that happen to anyone else?)
[ IS IT STILL ECHOLALIA / IF I’M ECHOING MYSELF? ]
Not according to the Wikipedia article, but I still echo myself if I just said a fun-to-say word. With modifications to the phrasing. (Balls! Balls balls balls, balls made of balls, balls made of balls on a mountain of balllls…) (Hugs made of hugs!)
2. No :(
3. No DX, waiting till I move out (hopefully this summer)
5. Female-ish? I mean I really don’t care what pronouns people use in reference to me, but I present as tom-boy-esque female, so that’s basically what I go with.
6. Gay (I think the word Lesbian sounds ugly. And I’m not an ancient Greek poet.)
7. Yes, that I do have an official DX for, as I’ve been hospitalized twice, and attempted suicide once.
8. Several times, but the most recent was nearly a year ago. Yay me!
10. Depression runs in my family, my grandma has epilepsy, and one of my cousins is also autistic.
11. Tacos from the taco truck! If I had the money to eat them for every meal I would!
13. Medicine, specifically genetics, and WWI.
14. I keep all my ticket stubs in my journal, even though I don’t hardly write in it anymore. Also antique cameras and photographs.
15. God only knows… I think I spend more time online than off.
Are you autistic? Yes. I was diagnosed when I was a baby. I wasn’t informed that I was until I was seventeen or eighteen.
Do you know autistic people socially? No, I wish. I’m the only person I know with my condition.
When did you get your diagnosis (if diagnosed)? When I was baby. I think I was about a year and a half old. I can’t remember the exact age.
What gender identity do you identify as? I’m a bit strange. I’m biologically female, so I identify as female around others. Although, I think I’m actually genderfluid/genderqueer. At times, I feel more like a guy, and see myself as a guy. Sometimes, I feel like a girl. Sometimes, I see myself as genderless.
What sexual orientation label, if any, do you apply to yourself? I like to think of myself as pansexual. I like people for their personalities and don’t discriminate based on what genitals people happen to have.
Have you ever experienced depression that was not linked directly to autism? Yeah, I have.
Have you ever had a meltdown in a public place that was almost entirely or entirely populated by strangers? I believe so. Most likely on multiple occasions.
Did you ever attend a school for children with mental conditions (that is, in lieu of going to a more traditional school)? Nope.
Do you parents or grandparents have any mental conditions (not including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or the like unless they were early-onset)? I’m not sure.
What is your favourite food? Vanilla Bean flavored Ice Cream.
What is your favourite season? It used to be summer, but summer’s too hot and lonely. So, I’ll go with fall.
What are your special interests and when did you pick them up as special interests? The Legend of Zelda (2nd grade), Art (4th grade), Music (5th grade), Hetalia (11th grade), etc.
Have you ever collected something, such as stamps, coins, ticket stubs etc? Yes, I’ve collected Beanie Babies and other stuffed animals, glass bottles, ticket stubs, posters, video games, Hetalia merchandise, etc.
What is the longest time you have ever spent on the Internet, and what were you doing in that time? I’m not sure. I was probably on tumblr.